Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Christopher Penczak on Unearthly Encounters Live! with Mackenzie Knight

Tonight +Mackenzie Knight of Unearthly Encounters Live! and I have a very special guest to welcome- Christopher Penczak, witch, prolific author, magician, and all around very interesting fellow.
Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan- Eight of Wands

Many of you know I do not personally identify myself as a witch, though I find many fascinating components in The Craft.  Even so, I have read many of Christopher Penczak's books as so many of the concepts are universal for people who work in the psychic arts or with energy.  In fact, I consider The Inner Temple of Witchcraft and its' companion cd of meditations important for people who want to develop their psychic skills, and it is on my recommended reading list when people ask me about learning to read the cards.

I am excited for this show, and I hope you will listen live, so you have a chance to ask your questions, at 8pm Eastern tonight, or anytime later in archive.  See ya there!






This card is from the Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan and Mark Evans, published by Llewellyn.

1 comment:


  1. The wonderful uniform tattoo online style and design need to to start with have a high degree of harmonization unity microscopic of imagining and macroscopic imagining. Costume design object, the uniforms of course, isn't any exception, and it free shipping stores is to beautify the folks who confirmed their class and temperament; though on the other hand, the uniforms to face a gaggle, the designer should be capable to precisely forecast sure people superimposed fusion, no matter if express the spirit and philosophy from the entire team. Just the elegance of the particular person, not the overall attractiveness uniforms wholesale ties messy; whilst only the over-all splendor, no particular person beauty uniforms is simply too shallow.

    ReplyDelete