|Shadowscapes Tarot- Justice|
- Everything said within the confines of our session is confidential. I will never talk about your reading with anyone else, and you are safe to say anything that is on your mind.
- I will always tell you exactly what I see in the cards, keeping my personal feelings out of your reading. I will always be kind, compassionate, and 100% truthful with you.
- I will always encourage you to use our reading as only one tool in your decision making arsenal, and I will always do my best to empower you to make sure you are making the decisions that lead to the outcome you most desire in your life.
- I will never encourage you to come back for more readings, or more money. You are always in control of when you get a reading and which option you choose. I do offer a ten minute follow up conversation or email to clarify any questions you may have within a month included in the price of your reading.
- In fact, I do not recommend getting a reading more often than every three months, unless something significant changes in the situation.
- I am not a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or any professional except tarot reader. I can look at potential outcomes, but I cannot offer legal, medical, or financial advice, and I will always advise you to seek out a professional in thee areas if they come up in your reading.
- I cannot read for third parties without their permission. This means we may ask the cards about the possibility of a lover returning but we cannot inquire about what they are doing in the meantime. A good rule of thumb is if you would not want the question asked about you we won't be asking it about anyone else.
- I will always get back to you within 24 hours of ay email or phone call because your cocerns are very important to me.
A tarot reading is an interactive experience, and you have a couple of responsibilities, too.
- Please come to your reading with an open mind and questions in mind. Our time together is limited, and I do need to stay on schedule, so having a clear idea what you would like to talk about will help you get the best possible reading. A general reading is a fun experience to have, and is always an option, but please be aware that a general reading may take up most of our time and if any concerns are raised during it we may consider scheduling another reading to look at those specific concerns.
- It's important to understand that while tarot can give a glimpse of the future it is a snapshot of one moment in time. The future is never written in stone and if you like the potential future we see together, great! Keep doing what you are doing. Tarot is also an excellent problem solving tool, and if you do not like the potential future, you can change it, and tarot can help show you how!
This card is from Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Man Law, published by Llewellyn.