Friday, November 15, 2013

Love on Friday- Blog Links

Here are some of the wonderful tarot-centric things I have been reading this week-

Lisa at Love Dove Tarot gives you 5 Signs That You Are Cheating Emotionally.

Angie at Thematic Tarot muses on Tabula-Got Danged Rasa.

Jenna at Queen of Wands Tarot wonders You're The Psychic, You Tell Me!

Elendil ponders The Best Approach.

Carla at Rowan Tarot listens to The Hierophant in An Apple A Day.

Zanna Starr at Tarot Notes tried out a new spread in Native Glyph Reading.

Secrets are exposed at Inner Whispers.

Are there any tarot blogs out there you love to read?  What are they?  Reading blogs is one of the best parts of most of my days.

2 comments:

  1. I love to read blogs. Mostly I read them in the morning with my first cup of coffee. Have you seen PrinceLenormand's Blog. I really like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I do like me some PrinceLenormand! He is featured on my blog roll to the left, and I look forward to his posts. Maybe it will be his turn next week for some kink love. Thank you, Ellen!

      Delete