Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daily Draw - Queen of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, Four of Wands



I think it is going to be a good day!

Home- Queen of Cups.  It's a good day for me to be extra gentle and sweet with my family.  I should probably also watch out for mood swings, both mine, and those of others at home.

Work- Ten of Pentacles.  This is one of those cards that it is usually great to get when we're talking about money, and I am glad to see it at work.  This card reminds me today that I am blessed, because although it is only barely, the day job pays the bills, and leaves me with ample time to pursue my other interests and allows me to spend the maximum amount of time possible with my kidlettes, which is always my first priority.  Abundance is not only about money.

Myself- Four of Wands.  This is almost always a favorite card of mine!  My fire grand trine lends me an affinity for the Wands suit as a whole, and makes passion an important part of my life. ALL the rest of my chart makes stability important to me, and I often think of the Four of Wands as stabilized passion.  This card looks like pure joy to me, and in a literal translation of picture, reminds me how much I enjoy strumming on my guitar, singing, loudly, with gusto, and usually mangled lyrics.

The Shadow card again is the Nine of Swords.  A professional organization I am a member of has had a bit of controversy and shake up, and I dreamt about it all night.  I worried about it, because I care for the people involved and for the organization itself.  The card also probably speaks of my general anxiety.  I have a new homeopathic treatment I am working with this week, as my anxiety does seem to be running much higher than I feel is healthy for me and my usual routine is not helping as much as I would like.


 


These cards are from the Tarot of the Dream Enchantress by Marco Nizzoli for lo Scarabeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment