Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daily Draw - Two of Wands

The Two of Wands showed up today, at first glance a stark contrast to yesterday's Hanged Man, but maybe not so much. I think of Wands as the cards of passions, and spirituality. The figure in the Two of Wands, however much influence he may have, however many great ideas are floating around in his head, is still not doing anything. He is, however, on the verge of doing something. He has faith that future is going to be big.

The energy heralded by the Two of Wands tells me that today is a good day to take control of my surroundings, and make them into what I need in order to be productive, which is a fitting card to draw as I am about to begin a whirlwind of spring cleaning on my days off this week.





This card is from the Tarot of the Cloisters by Michelle Leavitt for US Games.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful explanation of the 2 of Wands. I've been getting this card a lot lately. Always associate it with planning and possibilities but as you said--he hasn't quite set out to do anything YET.

    Hugs,
    Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete