Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daily Draw - Four of Wands, Justice

Here, again, is the Four of Wands.  What a happy, sweet looking home!  These two cards today as a reading are actually quite comforting to me, as I feel everything is working out exactly the way it is supposed to be.

I see this card as a peaceful, happy home, fragrant with the presence of Spirit, and the deep love the occupants have for each other, and to have it as my Issue card today shows me how deep my longing for that is.  We are getting there, though, and it is such a treasure that I feel there are no lengths to extreme to go to or time too long to wait for it.

The Justice card as my Lesson today reminds me to be fair in all my dealings with others.

"If you want peace, work for justice."  Pope Paul VI chides us.

I definitely want peace, so doing the right thing as a means to get there sits perfectly well with me.





These cards are from the Hezicos Tarot by Mary Griffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment