Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Something to Do, Something to Think About, Something to Love



This spread came from Tarot Dame, who writes a great blog that you probably already know if you are reading mine.  *grin*

I was thinking how to best spend my time today, and I mixed up the positions, and mine were Something to Do - Four of Swords, Something to Think About - Judgment, and Something to Love - Page of Cups, which is clarified by the Four of Cups for me today.

My something to do is to rest, which is needed with my borked ankle and my stress level.  This is the kind of rest that is therapeutic and healing.  The kind of rest where you get answers in your dreams.  See the moon sending sweet dreams and light through the window?  I love that kind of rest.

My something to think about is Judgment.  This meditative rest is going to be the perfect opportunity for me to think about creating beauty and effecting real change in my life.  This card is full of water, which makes sense alchemically, as mercury is associated with water, and Mercury is a great thinker in general.

My something to love is the Page of Cups, clarified by the Four of Cups.  I am to love my love, haha.  I have the time today for this contemplative rest and focused, but easy, dreaming.  I am very grateful for that and intend to make good use of it!





These cards are from the Hezicos Tarot by Mary Griffin, and the spread is courtesy of Tarot Dame.

No comments:

Post a Comment