Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daily Draw - Two of Swords, Seven of Swords, Queen of Cups


Today I need to make a decision to turn myself away from a deceit I perpetrate with myself.  I know what it is, but I don't especially feel like sharing, which may be a giant tease, but it's hard enough to admit our shortcomings to ourselves, let alone the world at large.  It's me I am hurting with it, no one else, though, as seen by the Queen of Cups turning away from the rest of the reading.  She doesn't want anything to do with the sly ways of the Seven of Swords, who is making off with his ill-gotten gains.  Goodness starts with good thoughts, and good thoughts lead to good actions, which leads to a good life.  Peace is a choice we make.

At the base of the deck, the Two of Cups appeared to remind me that I don't have to live that way anymore.  I am loved, I am valued, I love, I cherish, and this is a safe place for me to be.






These cards are from the Victorian Romantic Tarot by Karen Mahony and Alex Ukolov at Baba Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment