Saturday, August 20, 2011

Daily Draw - The Empress, Queen of Wands, Temperance

Today these cards, the passionate Queen of Wands sandwiched between two Majors, want to talk to me, like this whole deck has seemed to this week, about my creative life.  Temperance is also a card of doing, like the Emperor of yesterday, and she is actively managing her life, so that the Queen of Wands is free to be passionate about the way her garden grows, with the help of the Empress.

I feel like garbage, physcially, so I don't have lots to write, but I get it.  I feel too sick to do much about it, but I get it.  The advice of the lady Arcana in this reading for me is to nurture myself, and get with the program, doing what I know I need to in order to feel better.





These cards come from the Paulina Tarot by Paulina Cassidy for U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment