Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Majors- Theme for the Week: The Moon (Again)

So, um, I have a confession to make, something to tell you all.  It's kinda weird, and I have no way to prove it as I gave up trying to write about about months ago.  But every single Monday, at least the ones I have drawn a card for my Monday Majors; I gave up about six weeks in because frankly, I ran out of stuff to say about this biznatch, since March, 21, 2011 I have drawn The Moon.  Clearly, The Moon and I have some unfinished business between us.

One of the things that comes to me repeatedly is that I have to listen to my intuition, which I agree with.  It's just that my intuition seems to like to tell me random stuff like who is about to call me, and what song will be next on the radio, and what movie is playing at my husband's work on Fridays where they get all kinds of crazy by not just allowing jeans and tee shirts, but putting movies on the screens.  (His job makes me sad but I shouldn't knock it too much as I need a new pair of glasses and the insurance is good, and apparently our washing machine just died, and even though I am using the Prairie Tarot this week washing clothes on a washboard is a little more intense channeling than I had in mind.  Plus he works so hard, and asks for so little.)

But clearly, if what I am supposed to be doing is developing intuition, I am doing it wrong.  March was a long time ago.  I am still on the moonlit path, it seems, and have a ways to go.






This moon card comes from the Bohemian Gothic Tarot Second Edition by Karen Mahony and Alex Ukolov at Baba Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment