Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Showcase- Sakki Sakki Tarot



This is a weekend for big, bold colors for me, as today I feature the Sakki Sakki Tarot by Monicka Clio Sakki, and available at her website, although in a limited run, so who knows how long that will last. Do not mistake that Artist card for the Fool, because it is not.  The book, Playing with Symbols by the artist with Carol Anne Buckley, is a pretty darn good tarot book in its' own right, even separated from the deck.  The book also explains why some of the figures are headless.


This is not the first deck I think to reach for, but it's quirky, fun energy, and outstanding companion book, make it a keeper in my collection, as I feel it adds something to tarot that makes it different than before the deck made its' appearance.

  
If you like your colors and art large and in charge, if you like to play with symbols, which is what I feel the basis of tarot learning is, then you may like this deck!





These cards are from the Sakki Sakki Tarot by Monicka Clio Sakki and available at her website.

3 comments:

  1. The more I see of this tarot deck, the more I like it. Quirky good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cutie, for sure! And reads well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete