Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Majors: Theme for the Week- The Hermit

Crystal Visions Tarot- Hermit
This week I am using the brand new Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso and published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc.  I am not even gonna lie; this has been one of my most anticipated decks of the year.  I love the purple dusky colors and the 80's fantasy feel of the deck.  What I do not like is the apparent return of U.S. Games to the stinky, slick lamination we all thought we had left behind, but I will save that for the forthcoming deck review.

My theme this week will be The Hermit; or learning to be wise.  This is an apt theme for me, and I know this.  I'm smart, and I am savvy, and I have a good amount of common sense, though I know I sometimes lack something when it comes to exercising it, but I am not always wise, and it may be a matter of quality  of life that I learn to be so.

The Hermit is all alone on the top of a mountain.  This tells me that looking to tv, to books, to the internet, to other people, for wisdom is just not gonna cut it in my world, not this week.

The Hermit bears a silver lantern, a light that shines out in the gloaming.  I love to read tarot because I love to light the way for people who are lost, but to be able to do that, I have to become wiser myself, and have my own affairs in order.  I know this, and I am working on it, day by day and issue by issue.  It's not really as arduous of a journey as it might sound, thanks to having already been on the journey, but it's never ending, and it's better to just realize that and go with it.

The Hermit is a teacher, and it is important that I take the advice of those smarter and more experienced than me.  I need to put ego aside and pay attention to the idea that as much as I know, there is always someone who knows more, and there is always more to learn.  I am a good reader, I know that.  I am a terrible business person, not because I don't care, but just because I don't know.  Ignorance can be remedied, though.

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings." ~John Muir





This card is from Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso for U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete