Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stroke of Luck Reading - St. Patty's Day 2011



Top o' the morning to you, and kiss me I'm Irish... Not really, I am Mohegan Indian and Scottish, got my last name from a German ex husband, about to be married to an Irish boy, so close enough, right?

Today I am using Eowyn's Stroke of Luck Spread, with the gorgeous Deirdre of the Sorrows tarot deck, which is not sorrowful at all.  The first card is your next stroke of luck, the second how it will come about.  I drew a third one to add some information to the King of Swords.

My next stroke of luck will be the Nine of Cups, the Wish Card!  How cool is that?  It's validation that exactly what I wish for is exactly what is good for me, and what is going to make me happy.  It has long been my theory that God puts the desires on our hearts that reflect His deepest plan for us, and I am all too happy to try to oblige.

So, what would make me most happy?  I am with the love of my life, every single day, and my kids are all happy, healthy, working on getting wise.  I have a home I love, bright and airy, and a family that makes me glad to be alive.  I have a man that's home every night, a best friend that loves me and unequivocally has my back.  Those are the main things I have ever wanted.

My deepest desire that is so far unfulfilled is to write.  No, I take that back.  I already write.  It is to write and be published.  It's to create beauty, to create emotion, to touch and change the world in ways both tangible and not.

It will come about through the King of Swords and the Ace of Cups- the phrase that comes to mind to describe these cards together is infinite mercy.  The King of Swords is powerful and just, and the Ace of Cups is overflowing with love and deep emotion.

The Ace of Cups strikes me as a very good card to temper the colder, more logical side of the King of Swords.  It makes a person seem well balanced, seeking the truth, but not placing it above love and kindness.





These cards are from the Deirdre of the Sorrows tarot self published by Deirdre O'Donoghue.

No comments:

Post a Comment