Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tea Leaf Tuesday - March 15, 2011


My intention is to draw seven Tea Leaf Fortune Cards every Tuesday to gain insight into what the week ahead may have in store for me.  Who knows how this will turn out, because I do not use cards for divination all that often; more like cheap therapy.

I will probably take whoever is leaving my life pretty hard, which is just like me, because once people are in my life, I like to keep 'em, but it is actually for the best, as I will  move forward spiritually through it and the problem will not be long lasting.

The "Broom" refers to the fact that this is spring cleaning week in my new-to-me-house.  Thanks, Tea Leaf Fortune Cards!  I knew that, though!

I'll be back next Tuesday to look this spread over and make comments on its' accuracy.




Update, March 22, 2011: My major challenge to overcome and sorrow over a loss manifested in the taxes not quite going the way I thought they were going to, but that is okay.  Something is better than nothing, fo' sho!  The person leaving my life is a social worker, who while sweet, compassionate, and doing a great job at what she does, I feel is unnecessary, and she has exited our family scene, forever, I hope, and I do wish her well!  It's good to have these kinds of services for people who need them, but I don't think that applies to my family.  Still, I am grateful that they came, even if I am resentful of the false claim that brought them.  The temporary problems speak of that, and the money situation, as well as a tiny misunderstanding type spat between The Man and I, but they were swept away quickly, like always with us.  My spiritual development is coming from committing to a course in study of The Inner Temple Of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation, and Psychic Development by Christopher Penczak, which if nothing else I believe will strengthen my reading abilities for tarot, and enhance my creative flow for writing.  I am also honored to be a student in my friend Joy's class, Intuitive Astrology, which seems to be the only way I can learn the stuff, and I would like to so that I can enhance my tarot reading as well.  Spring cleaning goes on, and on, and on...

I am most pleased with the Tea Leaf Reading for this week, and I think as I learn to speak the language of these cards I will get better at interpreting them in advance.  Stay tuned!


These cards are the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn and Shawna Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment