Sunday, April 12, 2009

Daily Draw - Three of Wands


Bright Easter blessings to everyone!

My card for the day is the Three of Wands, a card which, in one form or another, has been in my dreams over the past few months, and generally making a nuisance of itself.

This card in the Deviant Moon is one of the ones that has made me fall in love with it. In general, I find the Minors in this deck to be more evocative than the Majors, which is so rare in the world of tarot. More often, you find gorgeous Majors and afterthought Minors.

I like the Wands suit in this deck and the nomadic, earthy people that inhabit it. In this image, I see a young, pregnant woman, nourishing her unborn child with sacred, moon-charged energy through the plants. She seems lost in thought, waiting expectantly.

The Three of Wands showed up today to remind me to care for, nourish and comfort my own creativity and projects. Like an expectant mother, I also need to know that it is good and right to feel proud of those things, and blessed to have them in my life.

This is a recurring theme in my life as of late, and I am of the belief that you continue to get the lesson until it has been learned.

Again, Happy Easter!






From Deviant Moon tarot by Patrick Valenza for US Games.

5 comments:

  1. I like your take on the 3 wands. So true about the lesson until its learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! The three of wands showed up reversed in a reading I did for myself yesterday. Didn't blog about it... Anyway, this 3 of Wands has a very 'empressy' feel to it - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh the irony! I just pulled my card of the day - it's the upright 3 of Wands! Well... hahaha... I'm off to blog about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping in, ladies!

    Lisa, it's okay with me if we are separated sisters or something haha!

    ReplyDelete