Friday, September 25, 2009

Daily Draw - The Devil


Update:  Still for trade or sale : one less loved Deviant Moon tarot.

Of course I should get the Devil today.  Why not?

Well, I am sorely tempted to stay home today, even though I know I shouldn't.  I am battling anxiety pretty deeply, and I am worried I am one mean look away from a complete breakdown, which of course can't happen at home, unless you count the dirty looks I shoot myself in the mirror sometimes.

I am so tempted to just stay home, where I can snuggle my NicNoodle all day, and escape into books.  The Devil signifies what scares us, too, and things we are bound to.  When anxiety surpasses normal levels, everything is scary, and too much to deal with.

The Devil is negative thinking, bad habits, temptations that are nearly irresistible.  Today, I would count myself lucky to just get through.

My Devil is anxiety, sneaky, insidious, insistent that it is all my fault, and I should just pull myself together.


1 comment:

  1. I know this post is several months old, but -Are you still wanting to sell your Deviant Moon deck?

    ReplyDelete