Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daily Draw- Queen of Wands (White Ladies)

Ghosts & Spirits Tarot- Queen of Wands
If you should meet a White Lady, it is best to be kind, because they do not take slights against their person lightly.  It is, of course, good advice to always be as kind as you can be to anyone, but this rendition of the Queen of Wands tickles my funny bone.  I am blessed by knowing a Queen of Wands or two, and they can be your best friend, if they deem you worthy, but woe to the person who crosses them.

For me, this is a reminder that try as I might, I can't make people do the honorable thing.  I try so hard to make sure I hold myself to high levels of integrity, and time after time I am shocked when others don't do the same, and then I am as righteous in my fury as I imagine a a White Lady may be.  I also have to remember that although I see myself as a White Lady, trying to help, trying to do the right thing, my perception is only my reality.  The way others perceive things is theirs.






This card is from Ghosts & Spirits Tarot by Lisa Hunt, published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment