Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daily Draw- The Chariot,The Lovers, Ten of Cups

One thing I think most people would do really well to let go of is the idea of one soul mate for each person.  I don't believe in it, and I would hate to believe that any of you had only one chance for deep and abiding happiness, and if you missed it, too bad for you.  I believe we each have several soul mates, and some of them are not even romantic.  Some are meant to be lifetime partners,and some only pass through for a time.  It depends so much what we are ready to learn, what they are too, where we are in our evolution, what kind of love we are ready to give and receive, and where our soul mates are on their journey, too.

Still, these cards offer me a very clear picture of my marriage, of our soul mate connection.
Silver Era Tarot- The Chariot, The Lovers, Ten of Cups


The Chariot is my birth card, and has been offering me my biggest challenges and my hardest lessons.  For much of our adult lives,my husband and I were aware of each other, but not ready to turn to each other.  I had a lot of lessons to learn to be the kind of wife he needed, and I daresay he was not going to be the kind of husband I needed without making some changes.  When the time was right, though, and I have come to understand so much abut relationships is timing them right, we had a very happy ending.  Home, love, family, a soft place to fall, our kids, all of our dreams, springing to life before our very eyes.  He has been my destiny, and I his.  But destiny is more than just falling into place.  It is preparation and getting ready and becoming ever more who you are meant to be.
Silver Era Tarot- The Sun
Inspirations for Survivors

Today my NicNoodle has a cheer competition to compete in, several hours from home.  The Shadow Card is The Sun, which I rarely even find any shadow meanings for.  The Inspirations for Survivors card goes so well with The Sun, "In our darkest times we are never alone."  I think it may be a tougher competition than she is prepared for it to be, and since she has a practice first thin in the morning, then we are on the road all day, for her to perform late in the afternoon, it may be a long day for all of us. I have not been terribly mobile, so that may prove a challenge for me, but in the end, we are all together, we support each other, and that is what matters the most.

Good luck, NicNoodle and the Spartan Cheerleaders!









These cards are from Silver Era Tarot and Inspirations for Survivors by Aunia Kahn and Russell J. Moon, published by Schiffer Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment