Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daily Draw- The Hierophant, The Hermit, The Chariot

This strange conglomeration of cards features all Major Arcana, and being confined to bed, not too much all that major is happening for me right now.  The Hierophant is the card of my Sun sign, Taurus, and The Chariot is my birth card.  They sandwich The Hermit, who stands still between them.
Silver Era Tarot- The Hierophant, The Hermit, The Chariot

The accompanying book with the deck reads so for The Hierophant, "The Hierophant sits calm and stable as she blesses those who realize one's existence does not necessarily reside in material wealth, but more by what values are held inside."
Silver Era Tarot- Knight of Sword
Inspirations for Survivors

I am deeply irritated with not being able to be productive, not amassing money, not being able to clean and run errands.  Bed bound DOES NOT suit me well at all,something easily seen in the Shadow Card, the Knight of Swords.  I would prefer to charge forward, right into the fray.  I am better off taking action, but The Hermit shows I can spend this time learning, resting, going deep into myself.  This is reflected in the Inspirations for Survivors card I pulled, "Go with the flow and a benefit may follow."  Going with the flow is not my forte, it actually goes against my nature, but in this case I don't have much choice, and that is the advice of the cards.







These cards are from Silver Era Tarot and Inspirations for Survivors by Aunia Kahn and Russell J. Moon, published by Schiffer Books.

1 comment:

  1. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete