Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Unearthly Encounters Tonight

Mystic Dreamer Tarot- Eight of Wands
Tonight on Unearthly Encounters!  We had another guest scheduled, and it was going to be awesome, but it will then be awesome on a later date, and for your listening pleasure tonight I will offering free readings.

Click here to listen to me talk with Mackenzie Knight on Unearthly Encounters Live!  You can call in to talk about tarot or get a free mini-reading.  I love hearing from all of you, whether here, the 78 Whispers fan page on Facebook, email, or on air!

The show is on Tuesday, November 27 at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain (where Mackenzie and I are) and 5pm Pacific.  I hope I'll speak to you or you'll listen live, or in archive anytime!




This card is from Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras and Barbara Moore, published by Llewellyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment