Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sirian Starseed Tarot- Free Webinar Coming Soon!

Most of the time, you have to wait until Monday morning for me to reveal what deck I'll be using for the week (and I know some of you are on the edge of your seats for it... I kid, I kid) but this week, I'll be using then reviewing The Sirian Starseed Tarot by Patricia Cori and Alysa Bartha.

In a twist of synchronicity, for me, the artist is offering a free webinar- Patricia Cori presents The Sirian Starseed Tarot Workshop on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 10 am PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).  I live in Mountain Standard Time and that will be 11 am for me.  That is all the math I am capable of, but the easy to navigate site will get you all set up and ready to learn!

Click to go to the webinar site!

I'll be attending this webinar in order to better understand my new deck, and I know so many of you have been excited about this deck, too, so I thought I would share the opportunity!  I hope to hear ya there!


For more information about this beautiful deck, please visit the gorgeous website, and watch this space as I learn and grow with it!



1 comment:

  1. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete