Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Unearthly Encounters on BTR- Robbie Thomas

Tarot of the Tattoo Age- Eight of Wands
Tonight will be my debut as a co-host on the popular Blog Talk Radio Show Unearthly Encounters with Mackenzie Knight, and we couldn't have a better guest for my first episode!

Robbie Thomas is a psychic profiler and author whose latest book, Parasylum, has been keeping me up at night, and is totally thrilling!  His site is full of the interesting things he is all about, and his blog will keep you up to date on all his doings, which are many.

Please join us at 6pm Mountain Standard Time to hear about Robbie's adventures, or listen in archive anytime!  I'll be doing a short segment on a tarot card for the week, and I couldn't be more thrilled to get to talk to this exciting guest and be part of the Unearthly Encounters experience.

Click here to listen!

(A little aside- this is my 300th blog post on 78 Whispers in My Ear!  Who knew I had so much to say?  A few years ago, when I started this blog as a kind of online tarot journal, I sure didn't.  Thank you for reading and giving me purpose every day!  I am inordinately blessed!)

This Eight of Wands card is by artist Mike Shea.





These cards are from Tarot of the Tattoo Age, a collaborative project self published by Flaco Productions, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment