Friday, November 2, 2012

Daily Draw- The Wheel of Fortune, Queen of Cups, Strength

Right now, at this moment in my life, my days look much the same.  I sleep, on good days I shower, I try (but not too hard) not to take pain meds, I am reading The Diviners by Libba Bray, I shuffle, I shuffle.  That's okay.  Two good solid weeks of not doing much is what the doctor ordered, and the fear that I caused the re-herniation of my own disk certainly keeps me listening to those orders.

Silver Era Tarot- Wheel of Fortune, Queen of Cups, Strength


Inspirations for Survivors
I see myself, riding the Wheel as it goes up and down, as the Queen of Cups.  I am never without a book and even less so now that it is my only escape into the world.  I like the Strength card, with one of the four cats joining me in bed.  It's a treat for me to have a furry love to pet, but they expect it as part of their divine catness.  There is just not a lot to talk about right now.
Silver Era Tarot- Five of Swords

We had the boys for Halloween, which in her typical fashion, their mother waited until the very last moment to make arrangements for, which she thinks bothers us.  We can see this in the Shadow Card, the Five of Swords, like she is getting something over on my husband.  The only people she hurts with this behavior is her kids, because we make sure to not make plans around her whims.  We are delighted when the boys can join us; we love them and our family is not complete without them, but we don't let the other kids be hurt or affected by their mothers' flightiness.  We work hard to make sure no one is hurt by her, but it's hard to watch the other two go through this.

That is where the Inspirations for Survivors Card comes in, "In the darkness there is always hope."  It won't always be this way.







These cards are from Silver Era Tarot and Inspirations for Survivors by Aunia Kahn and Russell J. Moon, published by Schiffer Books.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have a great blog here and look forward to your posts.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your support more than I can say.

      Delete
  2. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete