Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daily Draw - Six of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Ace of Swords



These cards today are addressing my money issues, or more likely, my scarcity thinking issues, that I first began to talk about on Sunday.  The Four of Pentacles is back for a repeat performance with some more cards that just don't believe his nay saying.  The flanking Six of Wands and Ace of Swords look like they are about to pull a bank robbery and make a quick getaway.  The Six of Wands speaks victory, and confidence even in the face of adversity.  The Ace of Swords is ready to bust open the lock on the chest the man is guarding so closely.  Whatever is in there, it is something I must have.  It is vital to my quest.

What is it?  What is in there that he keeps from me, that I need?  A Jackalope... Really?  A mythical creature.  WTF am I supposed to do with that?

Maybe what I am supposed to do is believe, to have faith, which is the absolute belief in something untouchable, unseeable, unprovable, not completely knowable.

And probably, since fantastical fiction is my genre of choice, maybe I should be writing some of those things myself, huh?  I do not necessarily write in a world that would have a jackalope, but I can certainly envision many other far fetched creatures that belong there.

So, I think these cards today are addressing a specific concern, which is causing me to not put forth my best writing effort, be stingy even, as shown in the Four of Pentacles.  I am so worried about making money doing what I love that I am very possibly blocking myself from doing so.




These images are from the Prairie Tarot by Robin Ator, available here.

3 comments:

  1. I think I've done the same thing to myself, in several instances. Which reminds me: I need to get cracking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's funny, not in a haha way, how we can be our own worst enemy at times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete