Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tea Leaf Tuesday - August 30, 2011


Advice from a friend- now taking applications!  I AM paying attention to my health, or trying to do better anyway.  My stomach insists and so do my heaving lungs after hauling myself up and down the hills of San Francisco all weekend.  Zumba is in the hizouse and back to daily yoga practice.  I'm looking, looking for that path with money on it.  I shan't give up, though!  Family matters, and the security of my family is ALWAYS tantamount to me, and so I will be especially careful with my pennies this week, watching them and not making any investments until I have all the information.  Even so, I trust that evverything will be just fine, ad the Angel wants me to know that, too.

One of the great things about these cards is that I have definitely had mixed bag readings with them, and that is okay with me because life is a mixed bag, but they always seem to end with great advice or sweet promises that come true, so they knock me over, then pick me up again and say, "I got your back."  That is a special quality to me in a friend, in a deck, in anyone, really, so I thank the universe for that tonight.





Guess what... One of my most frequent requests is to either sell my Tea Leaf Fortune Cards or help people find some.  Well, U.S. Games has acquired the rights and will be reprinting it.  I have no idea what it will look like, but for the bold of heart you can preorder it on Amazon.  Let me know how you like it!


These cards are from the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn.

3 comments:

  1. I love these cards Manda, wish I had them! They appear to be very straight forward. Nice to know that Angel has got your back. If you find the path to money, do share 'cause I haven't found it yet and I think the Universe is laughing at me! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have them, soon! I know it takes a while to get US releases there (as it takes a loooong time for Aussie releases to make their way here), and they are spendy, but they are being reprinted.

    I like oracles that just get straight to the point, and I am definitely relieved to see that gorgeous angel. I'll let you know as soon as I find that path, because I think the Universe is laughing at me too. God has a sense of humor, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete