Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Draw - The Lovers, Queen of Wands, Three of Wands


The cards for today want to affirm for me that I have made the right choice, as the Lovers is often a card about choices, to pursue with passion and diligence, Queen of Wands, the idea that came to me for a creative project that wants to be born, Three of Wands.  Just to be sure I understood what was being said, the Knight of Cups appeared at the bottom of the deck for my shuffle, to let me know that it's okay to dream, and dream big.

The Lovers cruise blithely through the air, entering the Queen's garden, where she is master of all that surrounds her, like that giant cat who could easily rip her to shreds, but she is fearless in confidence, which reminds me to go forth boldly and conquer what fears I may face, because that is the only way through them.  The Three of Wands makes his third appearance for the week, and I believe he is here to say, "Yes, this is why I keep hanging around." plus to remind me to keep my other projects going as well.  Dreams are we need to sustain our souls, the Knight of Cups counsels from the bottom, but this project is going to be a long one and may pay very well, but not for a long time, so better to keep my other things going as well, in tangent.  All these Wands this week are telling me if I make the commitment to show up, I will be given the creative energy I need to complete these projects, which is deep reassurance indeed.





These cards are from the Paulina Tarot by Paulina Cassidy for U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an insistent Three of Wands! I agree that this cards is telling you to trust the power of your projects and dreams, because the rewards WILL come, even if it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shuffle well, I promise! This is a Three of Wands week for me, it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete