Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daily Draw - Four of Swords, Ten of Swords, Two of Rings



New week, new deck!  Today I will begin using the Twilight Realm: A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder, published by Schiffer Books.

The Four of Swords and the Two of Rings, which equates to Pentacles, seem to look on the battlefield of the Ten of Swords.  At least one person chose not to enter the battle, as we see in the Four of Swords his weapon waiting.  The elf in the Two of Rings presumably has some powers, and is waiting on the sidelines before exercising them.  Would the Ten of Swords outcome have been changed by either of them taking action?

Without a doubt, it is important to choose our battles carefully, but also without a doubt some of them have to be fought.  For me, these cards are addressing a situation in which I have left my sword at the wayside far too long, and it is time to bring it forth, for better or for worse.  The Two of Rings symbolizes to me a secret weapon I have, that while small, could be the turning point of the figurative battle.  Because of the mushrooms, which are kept in the dark and fed manure, I feel this is going to go on and on until I actually do something about it.

If I view this reading through the lens of my Majors card for the week,  The Star, I see that there is plenty of hope for the situation, but some action needs to be taken as well.





These cards are from Twilight Realm: A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder for Schiffer Books.

1 comment:

  1. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete