Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Majors- Theme for the Week: The Lovers

I almost fell down and said a little prayer of thanks when I pulled my Major card for my theme of the week and it was not the goddess forsaken Moon.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  It is a lovely card, and clearly full of messages for me, but I really am ready for a break.

So, we are at the Lovers, and this card is a beautiful rendition of it.  The couple is whisked away on the wings on a snow white creature, completely trusting the driver, and why shouldn't they?  When we love this ferociously, we tend to be oblivious to the rest of the world around us.

Of course, with the Lovers, the first thing that comes to mind is our romantic relationships, and I will try to remember to be extra good to The Man this week, who is always so good to me.

The second thing the Lovers advocates is choice, and when one arises, to follow the one that makes your heart sing like a lover, when all is going well.  I will spend this paying attention to what inspires that ecstasy in me and what I truly love, and thusly look for clues as to where my time is best spent.





This card is from the Paulina Tarot by Paulina Cassidy for U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and a lovely post! I especially like your take on the Lovers being oblivious to the world around them and the creature that carries them, so wrapped up are they in their bliss. Any creative person knows that feeling, too, when time ceases to matter and the world ceases to exist outside of the moment and the project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, and I hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, isn't it, we totally lose ourselves sometimes, in relationships, in our projects. There is a real beauty to those experiences, but we have to come out of the lost, too.

    Thank you, Helen! You as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete