Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Draw - Three of Wands, Nine of Wands, Ace of Cups



Home again, home again, jiggety jig.

The antlered figure in the Nine of Wands seems to be protectively watching over the girlish faery in the Three of Wands.  The Ace of Cups is a pure white lotus, a symbol of sacredness, and one I particularly enjoy, as I am told it grows out of the darkest, dankest mud to explode on top of the water in gorgeous color and unstoppable hope.

The Three of Wands is a card that to me looks like an aspect of myself that needs to be protected from harsh words and critical eyes, although in all honesty most of those come from me.  I do not get the feeling from the intense looking deer fae that she particularly cares who it is trying to harm her ward, just that she is there to prevent that.

Today these cards are a good reminder to care diligently for my gifts, for the things that are important to me, to pick my battles wisely but to stand and deliver once I have.  The lens of my Major Arcana for the week, the Devil, tells me to own my actions and make sure they are always serving my highest good, and to go ahead and exalt when I have reason.





These cards are from Twilight Realm: A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder for Schiffer Books.

1 comment:

  1. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete